50% of a city’s electricity bill is generated by the consumption of public lighting. However, it is possible to reduce this amount by 85% by illuminating only where and when necessary. The radar sensor is a major asset in achieving this objective. Radars detect all road users, at long distances and without constraints on temperature or brightness. Some models are compact enough to be integrated into the street lights and respect urban harmony.
Lighting the platforms of a station
- Light a path, if cyclists or pedestrians are present -> TMA-011 or TMP
- Increase the level of street lighting when cars, pedestrians or cyclists are present -> TM60, TM150
- Increase the level of street lighting according to the speed -> TM-007 or TMS-BASIC
- Integrating a sensor into a luminaire -> IcomSpeed
- Detections for other lighting management applications -> Contact us