50% of a city’s electricity bill is generated by the consumption of public lighting. However, it is possible to reduce this amount by 85% by illuminating only where and when necessary. The radar sensor is a major asset in achieving this objective. It detects all road users, at long distances and without temperature or light constraints. Some models are compact enough to be integrated into the street lights and respect urban harmony.
Lighting the platforms of a station
- Light a walking path, if cyclists or pedestrians are present -> TMP
- Increase the level of street/road lighting when cars, pedestrians or cyclists move through it -> TM60, TM150
- Increase the level of street/road lighting according to the speed -> TM-007 or TMS-BASIC
- Integrating a sensor into a luminaire -> IcomSpeed
- Detect for another lighting management application -> Contact us