Mobility is one of the many challenges faced by Smart Cities: making the city accessible and safe for all road users by reducing the impact of polluting vehicles.
Cities and municipalities are aware of the importance of bicycle mobility and are working to promote the use of bicycles in daily travel, including through the development of a network of safe and well-maintained cycle paths.
Road managers can rely on Icoms Detections radars to manage bicycle traffic flows.
- Detecting bicycles
- approaching a crossroad in order to give them a green phase without the cyclist having to stop -> TM60, ITVP-2, TMA-122, TM-007, TMA-011, TMP or TMB-134
- to activate a luminaire -> TM60, ITVP-2, TMA-122, TM-007, TMA-011, TMP, IcomSpeed or IcomSpeed-Distance
- to alert motorists of their presence -> TM60, TM-007, TMA-011, TMP, IcomSpeed or IcomSpeed-Distance
- Count the number of bicycles on bicycle paths -> TMA-3B3
- Detection of bicycles for other applications -> Contact us